Are you showing your network enough love? Building stronger bonds with your existing connections as well as forging new ones means spending time thinking about who you’re reaching out to and what they may need, not just how they can help you. Kelly’s tips in this week’s episode of the Build Your Dream Network podcast will help you connect with success, whether you’re contacting someone for the first time or hoping to reconnect with a long-lost friend.
Looking to add more love to your work and networking? On the blog:
- Do The Work You Love – Or Simply Love How You Get Work Done
- Yes, You Have A Network To Love
- Learn (And Love) Those Small Networking Acts
- Relationships Are A Startup’s Bottom-Line
- Quit Faking It — Networking Is Easier When It’s Authentic
And for more great career advice from Kelly and other experts, check out Boss Notes, a new email series from Penguin Random House providing step-by-step guidance to navigate common career challenges. Sign up and start living your best work life now!