Seeking a career boost?
To help you build your dream network (beyond the tips, networking roadmaps, and guidance in Build Your Dream Network), here are ways we can work together, to ensure you get the professional networking advice you’re seeking for yourself, your team or organization:
1) Speakers Bureau
Contact the PRH Speakers Bureau to bring me into your organization or to present at your next event. I have helped countless organizations utilize the principles behind successful networking to help their employees and members grow as leaders, assert themselves in the workplace, and take the lead on new and innovative projects. My speaking topics include:
- 5 Leadership Lessons From Top Networkers
- The Networks Women Need
- Networking Needs a Rebrand!
- Managing Your Time (And Relationships) to Succeed
2) Company Reads
Spark team engagement and collaboration. Bring Build Your Dream Network in as your next book club or for a professional development program, as it is an indispensable guide to the fundamentals of successful networking, empowering readers to make genuine connections as they continue to develop and grow their careers. Check out Company Reads to learn more about tailoring my content for your organization.
3) Let’s Talk Coaching!
- If you’re seeking guidance as you navigate and explore career possibilities, professional transformations or new ambitions, share what is on your mind in this coaching inquiry form.
- If you’re seeking to (re)focus the business networking efforts of your team or organization, connect with me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a call to explore workshop facilitation and group coaching.
FYI: you can routinely “pick my brain’ aka get a complimentary dose of my #BYDN insights by following me on social media and/or subscribing to The J. in J. Kelly.