In preparation for the “Small Business – Big World / How To Surpass Expectations” panel - I’m on at the PGA Championship’s Beyond The Green event for women in entrepreneurship and small business - I put together a few of the resources I value and use to set my professional course, fuel my ambitions and generally get things done:
- Wonder Women: How Western Women Will Save the World by Jessica Eaves Mathews and Phil Dyer
- The Path Redefined: Getting to the Top on Your Own Terms by Lauren Maillian Bias
- Rework by by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion by Elle Luna
- Cooking Up a Business: Lessons from Food Lovers Who Turned Their Passion into a Career -- and How You Can, Too by Rachel Hofstetter
If you’re in need of additional book recommendations, there are 17 or so intriguing recommendations in my latest column on Inc.com.
Communications, Organization & Productivity
For business cards, I'm a big fan of MOO
(and yes, in this digital world, it still pays to have a good business card).
Cool, Inspiring Stuff
Go back to writing