Know an amazing female #entrepreneur? Nominate her for @LOrealUSA‘s #WomeninDigital Program.
L'Oréal USA's Women in Digital program focuses on all women working in digital marketing, technology and IT functions by providing recognition, testing and recruitment opportunities. Women in Digital is focused on how technology is revolutionizing the beauty industry. The vision is to address the beauty industry with technology created by women for women.
The Women in Digital program is all about supporting female entrepreneurs and advancing the technology they build, which is why the “NEXT
Generation Awards” were created. L’Oréal is seeking women-operated businesses that can help conceive, launch, and scale new technology that has the potential to revolutionize the digital space, drive brand innovation, and shape the next generation of the beauty industry.
L’Oréal Women in Digital recognizes best-in-class female-operated companies that can achieve one or more of the following objectives:
- Create a digital experience helping beauty shoppers choose and purchase beauty products in mass retailers, hair salons, online, on demand or at beauty counters.
- Leverage and gather data to help acquire new customers or retain across a portfolio of brands.
- Provide a new channel for customer acquisition or loyalty for beauty customers across all digital platforms, mobile and emerging technology.
- Help us address the following: data standardization, security, geo-location, customer engagement, merchandising, IoT, inventory contextualization, micro-manufacturing, wearables and 3D printing.
- Digital technology or platforms providing sustainable outcomes for L’Oreal USA (economic, environmental and social.)
- Any great idea or technology to disrupt the beauty industry that we may have never thought of before!
The Women in Digital "NEXT
Generation" Awards are given to three female-founded companies that are game-changers in the technology space, specifically those impacting the beauty business.
Deadline for entering your company or nominating one is August 14, 2015.
For more information on L'Oréal USA's Women in Digital program - click here
Go back to writing