Call for Audience: Build Your Network and a Dream Career #BYDN
Interested in being a part of CreativeLive’s upcoming in-studio audience for Build Your Network and a Dream Career with me on Wednesday, June 6th, 2018 in San Francisco?
DID you just read “San Francisco” and realize you can’t be part of the in-studio audience for Build Your Network and a Dream Career? Don’t worry! You should immediately RSVP to view my class online (because it’s streaming for FREE when you sign-up to watch the class on June 6 /7). Free — yes, you read that right, FREE.
OK! Back to the IN-STUDIO AUDIENCE stuff!
CreativeLive is looking for students who want to build their professional network in order to find their dream career! Could this possibly be you?
Then apply to be part of the in-studio audience!
HEY! PLEASE NOTE!
- Seats are limited, please be sure to include enough detailed information on why you would be the ideal student for this class. CreativeLive’s producers will reach out via the email you provide regarding status of your application.
- All CreativeLive in-studio audience members will be on camera and you’ll be responsible for your own travel expenses to San Francisco’s Potrero Hill Studios (444 De Haro St., 94107)
- The submission deadline is Friday, June 1, 2018 at 4:00 PM (Pacific Time).
- What is it like to join us in-studio? Checkout our Student 101 video, and other info at: CreativeLive.com/StudentFAQ
- CreativeLive classes are free to attend and include both breakfast and lunch every day of class and gifts every audience member with a free download of this course.
SUBMIT your application to be part of the in-studio audience here.
Can’t be part of the in-studio audience for Build Your Network and a Dream Career? Then RSVP to view my class online (it’s streaming for FREE when you sign-up to watch the class on June 6 /7).
By J. Kelly Hoey
on May 4, 2018
Exported from Medium
on September 6, 2018.
Go back to writing